XLSCOUT’s Version 1.8 is here! The latest version update incorporates some of the most requested features as well as some improvements to the previous version. The latest version boosts the overall performance of our platform by more than 2X. Here are the highlights of this version:
1. Novelty Checker
New Input Method
A more intuitive and explainable AI-powered input screen that detects the wrong/broad input provided by the user before proceeding to the next steps.
Improved Ranking Algorithm
Users will be able to see more relevant results on top with an improved ranking algorithm.
Download Report After Reinforcement Learning
Users will now be able to download the novelty report after applying reinforcement to the results.
2. New Data Fields & Tags
SEP (Standard Essential Patents) Data
- SEP-related data fields (Standard Doc Number, Projects, Declarant, Type and Declaration Date) can be searched from Expert Patent Search.
- SEP-related Filters are now available on the Filters panel.
- SEP Tags – On the result table, SEP tags will be shown for the SEP patent publications.
- Litigation Tags – On the result table, Litigation tags will be shown for the litigated patent publications.
- Plaintiff & Defendant information is also available on the patent reading view.
Family Information Table
Family details with legal status are available on patent reading view now.
3. Delta Feature
With our latest feature called “Delta”, you can now view the recent patent publications directly with ease for different time durations.
For example, the last 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 1 Year or any custom duration also. The delta filter is now available in the filters panel.
4. Sorting of Results
Sort the order of your results as per your requirements. With this feature, the user can now sort the patent publications based on the following 9 parameters:
Relevance with respect to the query, Application Date, Publication Date, Priority Date, Application Number, Publication Number, XLSCOUT Family Count, Count of Cited Patents & Count of Citing Patents.
5. Increased Publication Number Search Limit
The limit for Publication Number Search has been increased from 5,000 to 15,000.
Also, while searching publication numbers, the missing numbers would be available in the validation window.
6. Increased Export Limit & Addition of New Fields
The limit for exporting patent publications has been increased from 10,000 to 15,000 for all the data fields except claims and description.
New Fields available in Export- Backward Citations, Forward Citations, Simple Family ID, XLSCOUT Family ID, and Problem Statements.
To learn more about the new features, click here.