• A strong sense of creativity aids in the process of thinking of new product ideas
and solving problems creatively.
• Great problem-solving skills.
• Ability to pay attention to details.
• The ability to communicate well with customers & colleagues.
• In-depth understanding and knowledge of infringement/licensing projects;
landscape analysis and use cases of patent analytics.
• Logical skills to understand the basic backend algorithms and the system flow.
• Good Communication and client handling skills. Previous client conversations will
be a plus.
• Lead key projects with R&D to support business goals.
• Develop research programs incorporating current developments to improve
existing products and study the potential of new products.
• Brainstorm to produce innovative/automated solutions for licensing/ infringement
analysis, SEP monitoring and taxonomy/categorization of patents for landscape
• Establish project goals and priorities by collaborating with Marketing and Sales.
• Perform competitor and market analysis to ensure competitive functionality.
• Prepare detailed roadmap for the introduction of new product features.
• Make logics/flow of the input-to-output and coordinate with the front-end and
back-end development teams.
• Create user stories for solutions/features that include a detailed description of the
• Plan sprints with the team and track functionality development.
• Maintain documents stating the details or the steps involved in the logic/algorithm
prepared for any feature/solution.
• Support the customers when issues concern the product in your area of
• Analyse regular usage of customers.
• Be present at industry conferences on research topics of interest